HR Business Partner
Streamline Studios is a leading AAA video games developer based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. We partner with leading game studios to co-develop games on all fronts. We believe in T.E.AM (Technology, Execution, Advisory and Mastery), which is at the heart of everything that we do. As we consistently expand our presence here in Malaysia, we look for the best talent to help us continually deliver excellence.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a challenge and change of pace. As an HR Business Partner, you will be reporting to the HR Director. HRBP will be responsible for aligning the business objective with employees and management in your designated business unit. You will be the foremost HR consultant and serve as the business unit’s employee champion and change agent.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for respective business unit in line with HQ requirements.
- Plans, organizes and controls all HR activities of the business unit. Participates in developing overall HR goals, objectives and systems.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Works with key stakeholders across the business unit to ensure that employee relations are upkept and all employee initiatives are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and reducing legal risks by ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as and when needed.
- Oversees recruitment effort and works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; oversees new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; oversees exit interviews.
- Works with the Rewards team on employee compensation and employee benefits planning.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Works with L&D to identifying the training needs for the business units and individual executive coaching needs and participates in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Has HR experience in a multinational corporation with at least 1 year of team management skills.
- Has experience in delivering large HR projects company wide
- Is an excellent communicator with exceptional organizational skills
- Can write, speak and understand the English language
- Has an interest in video games and the industry as a whole
- Is preferably SHRM certified
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work alongside passionate artists and working with AAA video game products and clients
- A clear career path with room to grow and develop yourself personally and professionally
- Working with a truly multinational team from across the globe