Web UI/UX Designer
Looking for a Web UI/UX designer, with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development process. Must be able to create user experiences that are engaging. The candidate must also be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must also thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with product and engineering team to design, develop, and maintain our web-based application, Streamframe.
- Produce detailed design specifications and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Conduct usability tests, analyze results and provide actionable insights.
- Maintain a user-centric design approach as complex design issues are tackled.
- Adherence to design conventions, i.e. responsiveness, accessibility etc. Experiment.
- 3+ years of experience working with product and engineering teams to design, develop and maintain web-based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team in solving complex technical problems that are driven by business requirements.
- Takes leadership and ownership of issues and problems.
- Ability to take ambiguous requirements and create actionable plans.
- Some background in Sketch App