Duties and Responsibilities
- Create website layout and user interfaces with HTML/CSS best practices.
- Quickly produce high-quality source code and well-structured databases.
- Perform Quality Assurance on our sites in different browsers and platforms.
- Coordinate with project managers and designers on current tasks.
- Gathering requirements and specifications from users.
- Integrate data from other back-end services and databases.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in web technology.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Fluency with modifying WordPress and its custom themes.
- BSC or equivalent experience in Web Design and Development or Computer Science.
- Well-versed in WordPress or any other CMS tools (Drupal, Joomla).
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization requirements and processes.
- Familiarity with the PHP Storm integrated development environment.
- Familiarity with Amazon’s cloud services (AWS) such as EC2, RDS, Cloudfront/S3, etc.
- Familiarity with external services like Google Analytics, Ninja Forms, MailChimp, etc.