Under limited supervision, manages, and coordinates the integrated project plans, including implementation of schedules and resource estimates for multiple Streamline Studios productions. Directs, coordinates, and facilitates multiple projects to reflect the studio’s core information, production, and system processes. The Project Manager is extremely organized, self-motivated, and communicative, and demonstrates effective organizational leadership, project management, and multi-tasking abilities. A strong command of English grammar and language is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs production operations, processes and schedules in collaboration with Sr. Project Manager
- Measures progress by established standards of performance.
- Recognizes and solves problems affecting production including schedules, staff, quality, and order of production process.
- Executes and facilitates multiple re-engineering and process improvement initiatives related to the enhancement of the division’s core production management and information systems processes.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel for relevant projects, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Responsible for the assignment and evaluation of supervisory staff in conjunction with Sr. Project
- Manager, measuring effectiveness of production team(s), material and human resourceacquisitions, and conflict mediation/ resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides consultation on design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes across projects, including process analysis, redesign, re-engineering, and organizational effectiveness.
- Participates in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short and long-term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Develops integrated project plans, implementation schedules, and cost estimates for major, long-term projects; prepares and manages project budgets and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.