Under limited supervision, assists the department with handling all forms of communication and management with an outsourced payroll provider. Lends active support in the direction, coordination, and execution of multiple human resource activities to enhance the studio’s core procedures, policies, and system processes.
Duties and Responsibility
- Aids in managing, coordinating, facilitating and engineering human resource process improvement and initiatives related to the enhancement of the studio’s core human resources systems processes.
- Assist in handling all matters related with managing and liaising with outsourced payroll providers
- Be responsible to keep track of salary deduction and advances.
- Preforms daily compensation and benefit tasks
- Aids in finalizing any new HR procedures, policies or changes.
- Work with finance department to process all HR related invoices.
- Aids in managing and facilitating all Finance requests for the HR department.
- Assist in handling immigration related matters for foreign employees.
- Organizes and compiles HR paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicates regularly with the Human Resources manager and Finance regarding the status of current payroll updates; obtains executive guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
- Aids in the new hire on-boarding processes.
- Assist in organizing, coordinating and facilitating company events or activities.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.