Game UI/UX Designer
We’re in search for unicorns, and by unicorns, we mean UI/UX artist in Games that poses high willpower and creativity to design and develop engaging user experiences!
Join a team which will unlock your problem-solving skills, analytics and creativity through a fast-paced and innovative environment. We’ll need you to be sure that you understand and are able to take in the challenge of the UI/UX usability, complexity and methodologies as good as crafting weapons and magic potions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Show us that you understand what gamers want by providing seamless, powerful, dynamic, functional and intuitive User Experience.
- Work with the Creative Director, Game Designers and UI team to create beautiful, harmonious User Interface that surely is delightful for the eye and mind.
- With your strong interpersonal skills, work with programmers and designers across projects, give them some love and support by crafting wireframes, design concepts, art assets, UI animations, user flow diagrams and information architecture from prototype phase till end product.
- It’s also important for you to test, troubleshoot, solve, assess and refine the UI/UX to the point of user-friendly experience.
- With your experience and knowledge in the field, pitch in to define the best pipeline for UI/UX to ensure we stay efficient and optimize throughout the production process. Experience, research, analyze, criticise. Take ownership and full implementation.
- Experience as a UI/UX designer on at least one shipped game title (non-game industry applicants are welcome to apply as UI designer)
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written)
- Proficient working with motion graphics - vector and raster.
- Editor experience (with engines such as Unity3D or Unreal)
- Proficiency in user experience design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Experience Design, Axure,)
- Passion for games and user-centered design and a fascination for understanding how users experience a product
- Must submit a strong PORTFOLIO that shows your UI/UX qualities in Games.
What We look for :
- Online portfolio that shows the best work (put a link to the online portfolio on the resume).
- Clean Resume that shows what you've done at school and jobs held.
- Side Projects/Passion Projects.
- Passion area/focus.