We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Writing clean, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Assist in the design of responsive, cross browser-compatible, performant websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize and code online experiences based on business and user requirements, best practices, standards, and guidelines.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by back-end developers.
- Working collaboratively with various microservices team.
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Skilled in front-end web languages, primarily HTML, CSS3, SASS, LESS and Bootstrap.
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React & Redux.
- Experience with web services API integration (REST, JSON).
- Worked with integrating third party solutions via APIs.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Proficient understanding of the version control such as Git and SVN.
- Must have a strong sense for a quality user experience and design.
- Yarn and NPM.
- Ability to work in an agile/SCRUM team environment.
- Excellent understanding of BDD and TDD.
- Experience in testing libraries such as Mocha, Chai and Jest.
- Excellent communication skills in English.