Full Stack Developer
- Coordinate with the lead developers, product owners and designers on translating the requirement to solutions, providing POC, developing and deploying services.
- Quickly get up to speed on writing new services and produce clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in the field of software development.
- Create and maintain software/API documentation.
- Fresh graduates with passion of learning below technology stacks are welcome to apply.
- Experience in at least one of the following languages and their frameworks: PHP, NodeJS, Go, Python.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining RESTful API.
- Experience in Agile/XP/Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience in BDD, TDD and writing unit tests.
- Experience in using version control (git/SVN).
- Good understanding of MVC, OOP and agile software programming including design patterns and principles.
- Knowledgeable in microservices and cloud computing.
- Experience in good practices on debugging, logging and handling errors.
- Experience in designing and developing relational and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Postgresql, MongoDB, Redis, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience using Linux or Unix like operating systems.
- Having experiences in software development with these skills is preferable.
- Experience in any DevOps skills such as: containers, CI/CD, automation, logging, monitoring and cloud services.
- Experience with front-end frameworks preferably ReactJS.
- Best practices for software architecture and scalability.
- Understanding of security best practices for web applications (SQL injection, CSRF, XSS, etc).